1. In a skillet heat the oil, add the onion, garlic and apple. SautÃ© 5 minutes over medium heat.
2. Sprinkle the curry over the mixture and cook 2 minutes. Add the broth and lemon zest. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and cook 2 minutes.
3. Cut the potatoes in cubes and the carrots in strips. Add them to the curry sauce, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
4. Add the cauliflower, zucchini and raisins; stir carefully. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Transfer to a bowl and let cool.
5. Before stuffing the onions, add to the mixture the almonds and parsley. Stuff the onions with the sauce.
Delicious salmon cebiche style.
Pasta with Bolonese Sauce
For pasta dishes based on tomato sauce, we preferably choose fresh red wines.
This fruit is sweet, juicy, ripe, and aromatic, along with the freshness contributed by the orange juice is amazing dessert.