1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2. Season the pork with salt and pepper. Place on a rack over a roasting pan and cook for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Wash and dry the oranges. With a vegetable peeler remove the orange zest. Reserve the oranges. Cut the zest in strips and cook in water over low heat for 10 minutes. Drain the strips and dry on paper towel.
4. In a small saucepan cook vinegar and sugar, stirring until reduced to a caramel syrup. Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup of broth; stir to dissolve. Add the rest of the broth and cook over low heat for some minutes. Add the cornstarch stirring constantly. Finally add the orange strips. Cook a few minutes, check seasonings and reserve.
5. Remove the white pith of the orange and cut the fruit in slices, reserving the juice.
6. Once the pork is cooked, place in a serving platter. Discard excess fat of the roasting pan. Add 1/2 cup wine and reduce the liquid to 3 tablespoons. Add this with the liqueur to the reserved sauce. Serve warm with the sliced pork.
Delicious salmon cebiche style.
Pasta with Bolonese Sauce
For pasta dishes based on tomato sauce, we preferably choose fresh red wines.
This fruit is sweet, juicy, ripe, and aromatic, along with the freshness contributed by the orange juice is amazing dessert.