1. Marinate salt pork in brandy, parsley and pepper for 2-3 hours.
2. Combine flour, salt, pepper, and Cayenne. Dredge beef in seasoned flour and brown the meat in a heavy saucepan with half the butter. Add the onions and brown. Transfer beef and onions to a casserole with lid.
3. Drain pork, reserving marinade and brown in butter; add to beef. Deglaze skillet with marinade and 1/4 cup beef broth. Pour over meat. Add wine, thyme, and enough broth to cover meat. Cover and bake in a preheated 375º oven for 2 hours.
4. Sauté mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter for few minutes. Add to meat.
5. Parboil the small pearl onions, drain and sauté in butter to brown lightly. Add to meat, cover, and continue cooking for 1 hour. Add more wine or broth if needed.
Delicious salmon cebiche style.
Pasta with Bolonese Sauce
For pasta dishes based on tomato sauce, we preferably choose fresh red wines.
This fruit is sweet, juicy, ripe, and aromatic, along with the freshness contributed by the orange juice is amazing dessert.